Monday 22 October 2012

Grand Designs for me

                                     


I'm sure most of us would love to live in a great big house, with a perfect view, with loads of land.....with horses? well maybe just me then. I would love a house with a view. A house that was so large you got lost in it..!! If you can picture Highclere Castle where they filmed Downton Abbey, then that's my dream. From a very young age i have always been into interior design. I now watch Grand Designs, i love the unique style. Decorating i really enjoy, i have ben involved in decorating many houses over the years, with my creativeity and a steady hand i have had many happy faces along the way. I have hand picked mainly cottages all over the United Kingdom, there are so many outstanding homes and many amazing views to pick from. So i've located some of the finest British homes around, with the most stunning views. A house with all the difference, dream locations and dream homes. 
Campsie Hill's Scotland

Gwynedd 
Wales, United Kingdom


Morroch Cottage
Scotland

Somerset

Lincolnshire, England.

The Lakes
Yorkshire



0 comments:

Post a Comment