Friday 16 November 2012

Country Music Rocks Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley, Miranda Lambert....




I remember from such a early age i just fell in love with Country music. I first bought my first cd when i was still in my teens. I purchased the cd by Olivia Newton-John and my favourite song was "The banks of Ohio" from there it just went on.....to Faith Hill and Leann Rimes
Country music for me is just my favourite, now my friends are not so much into country music, well infact the don't listen to it at all, apart from my cousin who i introduced country to. When i ever tell anyone about the music i'm into they just say "What like Dolly Parton" now let me tell you i do love Dolly, but i'm into new country like, Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, Faith Hill, Dixie Chicks, Brad Paisley, Keith Urban, Rascal Flatts, Josh Turner, Ashley monroe, and so many more to name.





Now i live in the UK and have a passion for country music, i have been to the CMA'S twice in Nashville, let me tell you it was so amazing, the best experience of my life. I got to see Miranda and Blake on stage at the same time, i was so excited to be there and in Nashville where i got to see all the sites. I think i share this with so many other people when i say that country music is so beautifuly sang and the singers are so talented. Not like todays music, they actully write their own lyrics and sing live! It is mainly popular in the US but its coming across the world now, it's became more popular in the UK and now the country stars are coming to sing on stage in London and the UK.
I also went to see Keith Urban when i was in Memphis, this was truly amazing, i was at the front of the stage, i felt like a little girl all over again.





I have seen Kelly Clarkson, Brad Paisley who i bet at the Hammersmith Apollo, and i saw Carrie Underwood they sang at the Royal Albert Hall in London and that was so amazing to see and witness. I'm blogging about Country music because i feel it needs to have the recognition it deserves.



So......who's into Country Music?
Who have you seen and where?






0 comments:

Post a Comment