Monday 3 September 2012

Marc Jacobs Daisy

                                             
I always wear Marc Jacobs Daisy: 


Here we have one of my favourite perfumes ever....By Marc Jacobs. I do switch and try others, but that's the one i love the most. It feels right and friends always tell me that they love the smell. This perfume puts a fresh spin on the design of daisy, reflecting Marc Jacobs’ reputation for constant reinvention and this is definitely a must have, plus it looks great on my dressing table. This is a stylish bottle, with a very long lasting smell. 

Price 20ml £24.95/50ml £37.99/50ml £45.00
Prices may change if you shop around.

What's everyones favourite perfume?

1 comments:

  • Anonymous says:
    4 September 2012 at 09:55

    I ♥ Marc Jacobs Daisy too!! Such a happy fresh fragrance! - The {FairyLovesBubbles} Blog xx

Post a Comment