Sunday 23 September 2012

What Mascara to pick?

Now there are just so many Mascara's to choose from. You have all different types and colours. It may darken, thicken, lengthen, and/or define the eyelashes. Normally in one of three forms—liquid, cake, or cream modern mascara product has various formulas; however, most contain the same basic components of pigments, oils, waxes, and preservatives. 
Most mascara's will do the trick, from cheap makes to expensive you will find that at least one from the brand will be suitable. Personally for me i seem to use the same make over and over again. I have used Max Factor, Benefit, Rimmel, you name them but i still go back to my Mac cosmetics waterproof black mascara.

Price £14.00


I think for most of us, well definitely me i always look for a mascara that is long lasting, waterproof for the rain or especially in the winter months when it's windy and the wind can make your eyes tearful. I like to pick out a black or i find that it doesn't always show up. I always try and create that long thick eyelash effect. 



Make that lash statement that keeps on wowing....
What Mascara do you use?


0 comments:

Post a Comment