Friday 21 September 2012

Smokey Eyes and Brows (What Pencil ?)

Line up, line up! I have hand picked out some eye and brow pencils, some of them i personally own myself. These in my opinion are the must haves for autumn/winter. Create that smokey dark eye effect. I just love make up and own so many different brands myself. i love the look of dark smokey eyes especially in the winter months. 







1. We have Rimmel eyebrow pencil Hazel, maybe mix it with a dark brown.
Superdrugs or Boots
Bargain at £2.99 


                         2. Maybelline eye studio master khol liner.
Superdrugs or Boots
£4.49



3. Smokin' eyes make over kit. Now i bought this yesterday and i'm loving it.
Benefit £28.50 from Debenhams




4. bourjois smokey eye pencil ultra black
Superdrugs or boots 
£5.49


5. Now this is truly a great purchase, i own rather a lot of Mac make up.
Mac is very long lasting, not only it goes on well but also it's used for stage make up and films.
I would highly recommend Mac to anyone, it doesn't come cheap but worth every penny.
Mac Cosmetics
£12-15





6. Chanel eyeliner pencil, just one of my favourite make up items in my collection.
I first bought this item a while ago it cost me about £19.00
Well worth it due to it being waterproof.


So let me know your thoughts, I'm always looking for the next best thing.
Whats your favourite make up item you own?





0 comments:

Post a Comment